- 150g Dark chocolate
- 150g white chocolate
- 600 ml cream
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup caster sugar/ granulated sugar
- chocolate cake (check out our chocolate cake recipe)
- 4 tbs gelatin
- Layer tin base with chocolate cake.
- In a small bowl put 2 tbs gelatin in 4 tbs water and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate over simmering water.
- Whisk the cream and add in the melted chocolate. Fold
- In a separate bowl, add 1/4 cup sugar into 2 egg whites and a pinch of salt. Whisk till it forms peaks.
- Fold in the egg mixture into the cram mixture and fold.
- Pour the dark chocolate mousse mixture over the chocolate cake and place into freezer for an hour to set.
- REPEAT ALL THE ABOVE USING THE WHITE CHOCOLATE INSTEAD OF DARK CHOCOLATE FOR THE TOP LAYER.
- Sieve cake with coco powder.